The folks over at Readdle have just introduced some important updates for their popular Calendars app to help users remain connected with their teammates amid the COVID-19 lockdowns. The first and foremost is the integration with Zoom, Google Hangouts, and GoToMeeting, which is available for both premium and free users.
While creating an event in Readdle’s Calendars, users can now generate a Zoom, Google Hangouts, or GoToMeeting call link right from the app. The link will be available in the event details, so all the participants will have handy access to it from their calendars.
The update also lets users select a few teammates and add their schedules to their own calendar. This lets a user instantly see when is the best time to arrange a meeting with a person or write them a message. This feature works only for G Suite accounts.
Here are some of the other improvements:
- Easily switch between Tasks or Events by selecting the desired option on the keyboard.
- Quickly change the event color, without digging deeply into the menus.
- Options to add a location, attendees, or notes are now more visible, so you can add event details faster.
- Selecting date and time is a lot more intuitive with the native iOS date picker you’re already familiar with.
- Even the most sophisticated recurring events are now easier to create thanks to the new design.
Check out the following video for an overview on whats’s new in Calendars by Readdle.