Samsung Galaxy S20 Launches in Canada on Rogers, Telus, Bell and More
Last month Samsung unveiled its next line of flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra. These phones have officially launched in Canada today, available directly from Samsung and major wireless carriers including Rogers, Telus, Bell and Freedom Mobile.
These three phones all have AMOLED displays ranging from 6.2-inch to 6.9-inches and either three to four rear cameras and RAM from 12GB to 16GB and storage options from 128GB to 512GB. Click here to read more about the specifications and features of the S20 lineup.
Below is the pricing for the Galaxy S20 in Canada:
Galaxy S20 5G
- $1319.99 CAD – Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue (128GB; 12GB RAM)
Galaxy S20+ 5G
- $1579.99 CAD – Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cosmic Black (128GB; 12GB RAM)
- $1779.99 CAD – Cosmic Black (512GB; 12GB RAM)
Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- $1849.99 CAD – Cosmic Grey, Cosmic Black (Samsung exclusive), 128GB; 12GB RAM
- $2109.99 CAD – Cosmic Grey (512GB; 16GB RAM)
Regional carriers such as Videotron, SaskTel and Eastlink also have the Galaxy S20 available, with most carriers able to offer financing on contract for these pricey smartphones.
Are you going to buy a Galaxy S20 for wait for Apple’s ‘iPhone 12’ this fall?