How to Take a Selfie with Voice Control and Set Up Magnifier on iPhone [VIDEOS]
Apple Support has recently published a couple of new videos on YouTube, detailing how you can take a selfie without even touching your iPhone by using your voice, and how you can use your iPhone camera to magnify and illuminate objects.
In the first video, Apple shows how you can use Voice Control to take a selfie on your iPhone. With Voice Control enabled, you can speak commands for your iPhone or iPad, instead of using touch. Here’s how to enable it:
- Go to Settings and select Accessibility.
- Select Voice Control, then select Set up Voice Control. A download will begin in the background.
- When the download is complete, a microphone will appear in the status bar of your device that indicates that Voice Control is listening or not listening.
The second video explains how Magnifier lets you use your iPhone camera to magnify and illuminate objects, apply colour filters, change the contrast, and more. Here’s how to enable it:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Accessibility.
- Tap Magnifier, then turn it on. This adds Magnifier as an accessibility shortcut.