Yahoo! has today released its all new sports app for iOS i.e Yahoo! Sports, which promises to deliver a superior experience and much more content as compared to the old Sportacular app. Available as a free download, Yahoo! Sports 4.0 is now a universal app with native iPhone / iPod touch and iPad support.
Users can now Login to Yahoo! Sports and sync their favorite teams across mobile apps and the web. The iPad version delivers an even better experience with faster and easier navigation, as well as extra screen space that allows you to read articles while simultaneously keeping an eye on live updates.
From the iTunes description:
- iPad is here! Enjoy the new universal iOS support.
- Login to Yahoo! Sports to sync your favorite teams across mobile apps and the web.
- Refreshed design – A clean new look for a new era makes scanning and navigation a breeze.
- “Live Games” – Follow every in-progress game across all supported leagues from the “Live” tab on Trending scores.
- Game tweets – Follow the action with live game tweets from local beat writers and team experts.
- Pitch by pitch – Our baseball game experience is even better with pitch-by-pitch information for every at-bat.
- Note: Chat is no longer supported in v4.0.
Download Yahoo! Sports For iPhone, iPod touch and iPad [Direct Link]