A new video uploaded on YouTube by a Reddit user from Hong Kong gives us the first hands-on look at the 2021 Tesla Model 3 refresh, providing a detailed breakdown of all the new feature upgrades and changes found in the new Model 3 (via Tesla North).
In addition to the newly-added fog lights and the revamped headlights, the 2021 Tesla Model 3 features the following changes:
- New wheels (performance model only)
- Chrome delete (like Model Y)
- Power trunk with new auto-stopping jam sensors (like Model Y)
- Holes in the weatherstripping to prevent trunk rain
- A lighted symbol on the door’s button (like Model Y)
- Better, vegan-friendly grip for the steering wheel
- Black metal refresh on steering wheel rotary dials
- New center console
- Glovebox comes with 64 GB flash drive gift with Tesla logo
- USB-C charging ports built-in
Check out the following video and share your thoughts with us in the comments section.