Apple this morning refreshed their Apple Watch bands, with the biggest announcement in our opinion being Apple Watch Nike+ bands available for individual sale, priced at $69 in Canada.
You can get Black/Volt, Anthracite/Black and Pure Platinum/White in both 38mm and 42mm options, available today and shipping in 1 business day.
There are also new Apple Watch Nike+ models at the same prices for 38mm and 42mm. We now have the Space Grey Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Sport Band and Silver Aluminum Case with Pure Platinum/White Sport Band.
As for the rest of the new bands, here’s what’s available:
- Sport in Pebble, Azure and Camellia ($69 CAD)
- Woven Nylon in Berry, Tahoe Blue, Orange, Red, Pollen and Midnight Blue ($69 CAD)
- Classic Buckle with new buckle design in Sapphire, Berry and Taupe ($209 CAD)
Apple Watch Hermés bands also received an update. Here’s what’s new:
- 38mm Double Tour in Bleu Zéphyr Epsom leather ($599 CAD)
- 38mm Double Buckle Cuff in Fauve Barenia leather ($599 CAD)
- 42mm Single Tour in Lime Epsom leather ($399 CAD)
- 42mm Single Tour in Colvert Swift leather ($399 CAD)
There’s also a new Hermés model as well, a 38mm Double Buckle Cuff in Fauve Barenia calfskin leather ($2059 CAD) and an exclusive Hermès Sport Band in signature orange.
All of these new Apple Watch bands are available today on Apple.ca. What are you going to pick up?