The Apple Watch Series 2 Hermès collection has launched in Canada, along with Australia, Belgium, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Macau, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK and the US.
There’s a new style—the the Double Buckle Cuff in Swift and Epsom calfskin leathers, inspired by an archetypal Hermès sandal design by Pierre Hardy, available in new colours such as Rose Jaipur, Étoupe and Bleu Agate.
There is a new Single Tour Deployment Buckle band, while the classic Double Tour and Single Tour styles get new colours too.
Pricing is below in Canadian dollars:
- The 38 mm Apple Watch Hermès Single Tour costs $1579 (CAD);
- 42 mm Single Tour is $1649 (CAD);
- 38 mm Double Tour is $1779 (CAD);
- 42 mm Single Tour Deployment Buckle is $1919 (CAD);
- and 38 mm Double Buckle Cuff is $2059 (CAD).
- Apple Watch Hermès Single Tour Band is $399 (CAD) — sold separately (was available Friday, September 16)
- Double Tour is $599 (CAD)
- Double Buckle Cuff is $879 (CAD).
Anyone picking one of these up?