Apple has updated iLife for iOS along with their Cards app, to further add enhancements for Mother’s Day, plus additional cards and new Get Well designs.
iMovie: What’s New in Version 1.3.1
This update improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues, including the following:
• Adds the ability to access Help when editing a project on iPad
• Resolves an issue where the incorrect frame was shown after splitting a clip
iPhoto: What’s New in Version 1.0.1
• When publishing a journal to iCloud, the URL of the journal can now be copied using a Copy Link button
• Addresses an issue that could cause duplicate photos to appear in Photos view
• Includes stability improvements
Garageband: What’s New in Version 1.2.1
• Fixes an issue that could lead to crashing or missing songs when sharing to iCloud
• Resolves an error when logging into SoundCloud using a Facebook account
• Addresses minor issues related to performance and stability
Cards: What’s New in Version 1.1.2
• Beautiful letterpress cards for Mother’s Day
• New Get Well card designs
• Additional cards for birthdays, thank you and more
• Improves accuracy of envelope address verification
• Fixes an issue with making edits to an address on the envelope
iTunes U: What’s New in Version 1.1.1
iTunes U 1.1.1 addresses an issue which may cause it to unexpectedly quit when launched from another app.
Sending a customized Mother’s Day card to your mom via your iPhone or iPad is definitely the future. You can find all of these updates in the App Store or in iTunes.