As noted by 9to5Mac, Facebook has launched their Facebook Pages Manager app to enable users to manage their pages from their iPhone. Admin access to pages is available from a web browser on your Mac/PC, but not from the Facebook iPhone app. Pages Manager changes all of this to make it a lot easier for businesses to manage pages.
Here’s the description below:
Pages Manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place.
– Post new updates and photos as your Page
– Get notified about new activity on your Page when it happens, no matter where you are
– Respond, post and comment as your Page while you’re on-the-go
– Manage all your Facebook Pages from one app
– View your latest Page Insights
Just install Pages Manager and then log in using Facebook to quickly access and manage all of your Pages from wherever you are.
Facebook needs to integrate the admin of Pages into the existing iOS app, as that would make things much simpler.
Click here to download Facebook Pages Manager–it’s free and available now in Canada. Let me know what you think!