Apple’s free App of the Week is Toca Kitchen 2, the sequel to the popular original iOS title, which allows your youngsters to get creative with cooking. The title is normally priced at $2.99 USD (or like $25 CAD), but it’s currently free for the week.
– New ingredients in the fridge
– New characters to feed
– Stronger character reactions
– Five kitchen tools to cook with
– New juicer and oven
– No rules or stress – just open-ended, kid-directed fun!
– No third-party advertising
– No in-app purchases
Toca Kitchen 2 allows your child to get creative with various kitchen ingredients and utensils and does not have any in-app purchases for safe gameplay.
The game comes in at 65MB and requires iOS 5 or later or an iPhone 4 or iPad 2 or newer. The game is geared towards kids ages 6-8.
Click here to download Toca Kitchen 2 in the App Store while it’s free until next Thursday afternoon.