For those familiar with Golfshot, you may already be using the next generation of the app, known as PGA TOURCaddie. It’s a much more powerful app that features a redesign, but this time to get access to complete features in the PRO version it will require an annual subscription.
This July 4th weekend though, there is a 50% off promo for Golfshot GPS users to get access to TOURCaddie Pro features. Just use the promo code GSU50 to save half off the PRO subscription, making it $15 per year instead of $29.99. The promo code also applies to the TOURAcademy learning school (making it $5/year).
• GPS access to 500,000 greens across 40,000+ courses worldwide
• 3D fly over preview to visualize each hole
• Track and record each shot, clubs used and store round information
• Take and store photos and notes to highlight specific rounds and changes over time
• Track singular improvement goals
• Compare statistics to others with similar handicaps
TOURCaddie PRO Features (free for 30 days with TOURCaddie download)
• Real-time distance to all key hazards and targets on each hole
• On-the-spot club recommendations based on game performance
• Club recommendations displayed on 3D fly over preview of each hole
• Ability to zoom in on target areas to improve scoring and course management
The app looks pretty slick. You can get 3D flyovers and also customize each golf club (brand, model, loft) Golf nuts, you might want to jump on this.
Click here to download the PGA TOUR Caddie app–it’s free.