Adobe has finally released an iPhone friendly version of the Photoshop Touch app, which is now available for download on the App Store. Similar to its iPad counterpart, the app offers core Photoshop features like layers, advanced selections tools, adjustments and filters. Photoshop Touch for iPhone is currently selling for US $4.99 on iTunes.
Photoshop Touch for iPhone / iPod touch also features a bunch of exclusive features such as Scribble Selection for high-precision selections using only your finger, and Camera Fill for real-time creative blending of your camera feed with layers. All iPad version filters are included in the iPhone version like Color Drops and Acrylic Paint, and also a new Ripple filter.
From the official iTunes description:
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
Download Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPhone / iPod Touch [Direct Link]