WinZip for iOS has been updated today to bring Google Drive and OneDrive support along with compatibility to work with iWork13 files from Pages, Numbers and Keynote, plus a slight revision in its GUI.
What’s New in Version 3.5.0
1. Direct access to Google Drive and OneDrive in WinZip full version
2. Support iWork13 files, including Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
3. Access to helpdesk when you open an archive file fail.
4. Redesigned to make it easier to navigate, and zip, protect and share files
WinZip will let you easily create Zip and Zipx files, encrypt, open Zip, Zipx, 7z, RAR or LHA files and send large files by email.
There’s a free version of WinZip and a full version, which brings support for Google Drive and OneDrive—on sale for $1.99.
- WinZip Free (Google Drive, OneDrive available via in-app purchase)
- WinZip full version – $1.99 (normally $4.99)