It seems that unlimited calling plans are extremely popular in recent months with the Canadian wireless carriers. Today, in response to recent competitive activity, Rogers has launched a new $30 Unlimited Incoming “Competitive Response” plan.
The plan is effective March 21, 2011 and the features are listed below:
- Minutes: 150 daytime
- Evenings/Weekends: Unlimited @ 6PM
- Promotions: Unlimited Local Incoming Calls, Unlimited Messaging
- Offer available to new and existing customers
- Offer available for consumer regular and business regular accounts
- Offer available in all regions
- Customer must activate on a 3-year term only
- Offer eligible on all device types
With this plan and a minimum $25 3-year data plan, customers can pick up an iPhone 4 16 GB/32 GB at promtoioal pricing of $159/$269.
At this time, Rogers has not defined an expiration date.