Koodo (Telus) has numerous iPhone users on their network as tethering is available with plans, but the only feature missing being Visual Voicemail support (which is apparently coming soon). Now, the company has released a Canada-Wide $50 voice and data plan which includes:
- 150 daytime minutes Canada-wide
- 1GB data
- Caller ID, Voicemail
- 7pm unlimited evenings/weekends
- Unlimited SMS/MMS
- $35 activation fee over the phone, free in store/online
- $0.45/minute for extra minutes or US long distance
- $0.05/MB data overage charge, up to 10GB
Any Telus iPhone will work on Koodo, without the need for unlocking. Let us know if you’re going to jump on this!
[via Koodo] Thanks for the email Benoit!