Telus has updated their Promotional Plans page with new plans that include Caller ID and Voicemail. We’ve summarized them for you. All plans include the following:
- Unlimited Nationwide Family Calling
- Unlimited 6PM evenings and weekends
- Unlimited SMS/MMS
- Unlimited My10 Nationwide
- 200 daytime minutes
- Caller ID/Voicemail
- Call waiting/3 way call
- First month free calling
Each plan varies on the data included. Here’s what makes each plan different, based on the fine print:
Promo Voice and Messaging 40
- Pay-per-use data: $5 for the first 5 MB and 25¢/MB thereafter. Data used while roaming in the US is charged at $5/MB. Data used while roaming outside Canada and the US may vary by zone. Data usage is subject to a monthly overage limit of 10 GB.
Promo Voice and Data Lite 50+
- up to 100 MB is $50
100 MB to 250 MB is $60
250 MB to 500 MB is $70
500 MB and over is $70 + 2¢/MB
- Additional usage will be charged at 2¢/MB. Cannot be combined with any other data plan. Tethering included. Not available on BlackBerry devices.
Promo Voice and Data 65+
- Up to 1 GB is $65
1 GB to 2 GB is $75
2 GB to 4 GB is $90
4 GB to 6 GB is $105
6 GB to 9 GB is $120
9 GB and over is $120 + 2¢/MB10
- Additional usage will be charged at 2¢/MB. Cannot be combined with any other data plan. Tethering included.
Extra details to note:
- A one-time activation fee of $35 applies to all accounts activated by phone or in-store. No fee when you activate online.
- Additional Long Distance Minute Rate (Canada to Canada; Canada to U.S.)7: 45¢
- Additional local minute rate: 45¢
That’s about it. It’s noted these plans cannot be combined with any other data plan, such as the 6GB/$30 data plan currently on promo. Anyone going to jump on these plans?