Backing up your Mac or PC locally on an external hard drive sounds like a safe bet—that is until your drive is damaged or stolen. That’s why backing up your crucial data, like pictures of your children or personal files offsite to the cloud is a wise option.
With a service like SOS Online Backup you can do just that. It’s currently on sale for 80% off in our Deals Store for $19.99. It offers 100GB of storage for one year for new users and it’s been chosen as a PC Mag Editors’ Choice for four straight years because it’s so awesome.
Top features of SOS Online Backup:
- Smart file selection wizard automatically figures out which files on your computer need to be backed up.
- Files are kept forever (even accidentally deleted ones) – so you can always recover before you have a problem.
- Every past version of every file is kept – we only count the latest version though!
- You can share files with friends & family directly from your cloud.
- Access your cloud anywhere, anytime.
Check out this video to learn more:
Click here to jump on the SOS Online Backup deal while it’s still available. There’s a full 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose!