Apple has announced today iPad Pro sales will be available online on Wednesday, November 11, while the tablet will hit Apple Stores, select carriers and authorized resellers later this week. Accessories Apple Pencil and the new Smart Keyboard will also be available on Wednesday.
Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing, said in a statement “The early response to iPad Pro from app developers and our customers has been incredible, and we’re excited to get iPad Pro into the hands of customers around the world this week.”
Canadian pricing for iPad Pro has been announced and is priced as follows (available in Space Grey, Gold, Silver):
- $1049 ($799 US) for the 32GB with Wi-Fi model
- $1249 ($949 US) for the 128GB Wi-Fi model
- $1429 ($1079 US) for the Wi-Fi + Cellular 128GB model
- Apple Pencil will be available for $129 (CAD)
- Smart Keyboard (US English layout) will be available in charcoal grey for $229 (CAD)
- iPad Pro Smart Covers will be available for $75 (CAD) in charcoal grey and white.
- iPad Pro Silicone Cases will be available for $99 (CAD) in charcoal grey and white.
The Canadian dollar is not helping local pricing here for iPad Pro, with Apple using an exchange rate of about 31%, which is actually better than what we suspected given the 34% rate used on the recent launch of the new Apple TV.
Update: added Canadian pricing for the 128GB Wi-Fi model.
Alongside Canada, iPad Pro will also launch in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cayman Islands, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, UAE, US, UK, Uruguay and US Virgin Islands.
Who’s ready to pull the trigger on Wednesday?