Just recently, CocoaNuts updated Celeste, the first bluetooth file sharing app to support iOS 5 releasing its initial public beta on the Cydia store and today, we have yet another bluetooth file transfer app for iOS 5 jailbroken iPhones, iPods and iPads. Called AirBlue Sharing, the app allows you to share all common types of files including photos, videos, music etc. on your iOS devices with any other bluetooth enabled device, a feature almost every iOS device owner wishes to have. The app claims to require “zero configuration” with high speed transfers, support for native bluetooth pairing and much more.
Here is a complete list of features offered by AirBlue Sharing:
- Zero configuration
- Native Bluetooth pairing, do not have to re-pair your device when using iOS native Bluetooth
- High speed Bluetooth transimision, up to 1.7 MB/s
- Automatically shutdown Bluetooth when transimision done to save power
- Transfer files over WiFi connection, it’s possible to transfer a video file in a few seconds (iOS to iOS)
- Automatically create a WiFi hotspot for transimision when no WiFi available (iOS to iOS, large file)
- Send from Notes/Photos/Videos /Music/Contacts/Voice Memos …
- Send any file from applications support “Open in …”
- Import received files to Contacts/Photos
- Import received files to applications support “Open in …”
- Send/receive multiple files simultaneously
- Sent/received notification sounds
- Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Nokia, Android, Blackberry and almost any other Bluetooth enabled phone.
You can download AirBlue Sharing for $4.99 from the Cydia Store via BigBoss repo.