TELUS has today pushed a significant update to its My Account iPhone app, bringing new usage meters for account owners and managers on Shared data plans, as well as a complete re-design of usage meters. Today’s update takes the My Account app to version 3.2.0 which also makes it easier and faster for users to get support, by directly calling the TELUS helpline from within the app.
Below is a complete list of what’s new in today’s update:
- It’s now easier and faster to get support – call us directly from the My Account app.
- New usage meters for account owners and managers on Shared data plans – now you can view and track data usage at group and subscriber levels.
- Complete re-design of usage meters
- Added link to Data Manager on TELUS.com, to keep you notified and give you more control over your data usage.
- Fixed issue where some customers on Shared plans only saw group data usage, and not individual data usage.
Click here to download TELUS My Account in the App Store.