CARSTAR is a new iPhone app created to help assist you in the event of a car accident. It allows you to store your important information such as insurance, vehicle, and emergency contact numbers to make the process of detailing an accident seamless and easy.
All it takes is one tap of a button to guide you in a step by step procedure to insure everything is documented, including accident details and photos, plus the GPS location of the accident. There is also access to a 24/7 live operator to guide you through the process. Of course, there are details to CARSTAR locations for repairs too.
The free app also has a campaign to donate to Cystic Fibrosis Canada, one of their decade-long charitable partners. For every app download, $1 will be donated to the foundation, up to $10,000. Even if you’re not interested in this app, it’s a great way to help raise money for charity. Talk about a win-win for customers.
The full list of features:
* Access CARSTAR’s 24-7 accident assistance with the push of a button.
* Over 400 CARSTAR locations across Canada and the U.S.
* Get directions to the nearest CARSTAR location.
* Works in Canada and the U.S.
* Over 50 insurance companies pre-programmed.
* Stores important details like emergency contact and insurance info.
* Includes tips about what to do if you’ve been in an accident.
* Stores the other driver’s information.
* Stores pictures and details from the scene of the accident.
* Works with GPS to provide your exact location.
* Stores info for multiple vehicles.
* Share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or email.
This is one of those apps you think you’ll never need, but when an accident does happen, you’ll be glad this app is there to help you get a detailed description of what happened.
Click here to download the CARSTAR iPhone app–it’s free.