Amazon Kindle iPhone App Now in Canada
Remember when Amazon launched their Kindle iPhone app? It was only available to Americans. Well that has changed–the Kindle app is now available in Canada!
Just search for it in App Store and you can now download the Kindle app in Canada. Yes, we did have to wait but that’s a Canadian tradition right? Better late than never, is all I have to say. Along with Canada, the Kindle iPhone app was launched in 60 countries altogether.
Here are some features:
* Buy a Kindle book from your Mac, PC, or iPhone using a Web browser and wirelessly transfer the books to your iPhone
* Read the beginning of any book for free before you buy
* Download the Kindle books you already own for free â€” they are automatically backed up on Amazon.com
* Adjust the text size and add bookmarks
* Tap and hold on a word to create a note or a highlight. Whispersync will back up and synchronize annotations with your other Kindle devices
* Read in portrait or landscape mode
* Select alternate background and text colors to improve reading comfort in low light conditions
* Tap on either side of the screen or flick to turn pages
* Pinch to zoom images in books
Get your reading on folks!
Have you downloaded the Kindle app? How do you like it now that it’s in Canada?