iPadinCanada.ca: Canada’s Newest iPad Blog!
You might have already noticed, but we’ve been working hard behind the scenes to establish a brand new blog dedicated to Apple’s latest creation, the iPad.
We’re super excited to announce that iPadinCanada.ca is now LIVE! The purpose of this new blog is to focus solely on the iPad in Canada, and nothing else.
(logo created by RoryPiper fromÂ Green Candy.)
We could’ve integrated iPad news into iPhoneinCanada.ca, but we wanted to keep things separate. The iPad is going to bring a torrent of news, tutorials, and accessories with it. Having a dedicated iPad blog only for iPad freaks will keep things simple. Rest assured you’ll hear about upcoming iPad data plans from Rogers, Telus, and Bell from us, and more!
Here are a few posts from iPadinCanada.ca you might enjoy:
- Apple iPad Event Keynote Stream Videos
- Chart of iPad Comparison Charts â€“ Funny!
- Will Rogers/Telus/Bell Offer a 6GB iPad Data Plan?
- Will the iPad Start a Man Bag Revolution?
- Apple iPad Hands on Videos Round Up
- How to Make Your Own iPad With Printouts!
- Charlie Rose Talks iPad With Mossberg, Arrington, Carr
Don’t forget to subscribe to the iPadinCanada.ca RSS feed and to follow iPadinCanada on twitter! We’re going to have the same amazing giveaways and contests, so make sure you don’t miss any updates!