Effective today, Rogers and Fido have extended their activation waiver promotion and are continuing to waive the $35 activation fee that customers are usually charged when starting up a new account.
Eligibility & Restrictions
The offer is applicable to new 3-year term activations on the following rate plans:
- Mega Value Plans (All â€œchoice of featureâ€ plans: Unlimited Network Calling, MY5, Double Your Minutes, Messages)
- Family/Couples Plans, primary and secondary lines (new activations only)
- Business sharing plans, primary and secondary lines (new activations only)
- Business Voice Rate Card Plans ($45 plus)
- Select Business plans (Canadian One Rate, North American One Rate)
- Smartphone & Rocket Stick Plans
- Voice & Data Plans (Mega Value Combo, iPhone Voice & Data, Business Voice & Data)
- EPP Plan
Applicable to new 2 and 3-year term activations on the following rate plans:
- Mobile Broadband Data plans (2 and 3 year plans)
- Embedded laptop plans (2 and 3 year plans)
- Rocket Hub plans (2 and 3 year plans)
- CityFido Plans (Fido)
- Plans with monthly service fee $15, $20, $25, $35, $50, $70 (Fido)
- iPhone Voice & Data Plans (Rogers/Fido)
- Mobile Internet plans (Fido)
This offer is not available on:
- Corporate plans
- Business Pricing Renewal (BPR) price plans
A $35 bill credit for 100% of the activation fee will appear on the customer’s first invoice.
This promotion began as part of a Rogers/Fido Valentine’s Day promotion, but has now been extended until February 28, 2010.
Other articles in the category: Fido
Rogers, Fido Black Friday Deals 2022 Now Available
Rogers and Fido have released their Black Friday deals for 2022, offering savings on a variety of devices including iPhone 14 and more. Check out these offers below and see if they tickle your fancy…of course most will require a two-year contract with minimum monthly plans and more. Rogers Black Friday Deals for 2022: iPhone...
Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile and Chatr Promos Offer Up to 10GB/month Bonus Data
The discount brands of Rogers, Telus and Bell have stepped up their back-to-school promotions, offering up to 10GB/month in bonus data. Public Mobile on Thursday announced it is launching a 2GB/month data bonus promo (12 months only), for new activations on a $25/month or higher plan, with promo code 12MONTHS2GB. For $25/month, that works out...
Bell and Telus 5G Speeds are the Fastest in Canada, 39% Faster than Rogers: Opensignal
According to Opensignal's latest reports, Bell and Telus 5G download speeds remain the fastest in Canada.