Apple’s Free iOS App of the Week: Atom Run
Atom Run by Fingerlab is Apple’s free app of the week. The game normally retails for $2.99 and is free for this week only.
Atom Run is an action-packed futuristic platform game, in a superb mechanical-dynamic world. The game’s main character is Elgo, a sophisticated robot prototype with simple, intuitive commands. Your mission is to find all the atoms and molecules that are critical to creating new life.
Here is a list of in-game features:
– Action-adventure fast paced platformer game
– Experience worthy of a game console fully optimized for iOS
– Optimized for retina display
– 2D game engine, 3D graphic
– Precise and intuitive commands
– Original music composed by french electronic artist King Q4
– Supports iOS joysticks (Game Controller MFI)
– Game Center
– Complete Game! Free of ads and does not feature additional purchases
– We do not collect any personal information.
– Atom Run is available in: English, French, Italian, Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
Atom Run is available as a free download (normally $2.99) from the App Store. The app requires any iOS device running iOS 7 or later, and it has been optimized for the iPhone 5 / 5S. The game requires at least a second-generation iPad, iPhone 4S, or 5th generation iPod Touch.