How to Recover Photos You Deleted Accidentally on Your iPhone or iPad
Have you ever deleted photos on your iOS device and wondered how you can recover them? The following is a quick and easy tutorial that will show you how to recover photos you accidentally deleted from the Photos app on your iOS device.
In order for this to work, you must be using a device running iOS 8 and it must be less than 30 days since you’ve deleted the photo. Here is a step-by-step guide showing you how to recover deleted photos on you iPhone or iPad:
1. Open the Photos app on your device running iOS 8 or later.
2. Tap the Albums tab on the lower navigation bar.
3. Tap on the album titled “Recently Deleted”.
4. a) If you want to recover a single photo, tap on the photo and click “Recover” on the bottom menu.
b) If you want to recover multiple photos tap “Select” on the top navigation menu. Then tap all the photos you would like to recover and and click “Recover” on the bottom menu.
5. On the popup menu, tap “Recover Photo”.
If it has past 30 days since you have deleted the photo, this method will not work. It is important to keep a backup of the photos you have on your iOS devices, either using iCloud or a solution like Dropbox.