Apple’s Free iOS App of the Week — Temple Run: Oz
Temple Run: Oz by Disney is Apple’s free app of the week. The game normally retails for $2.29 and is free for this week only.
The game is a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land.
Here is a complete list of in-game features:
– Run as China Girl and see Oz in different costumes – change it up!
– Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
– Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
– Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts or use ‘head start’ feature!
– The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
– Compete in weekly challenges & leaderboards – beat your friends!
Temple Run: Oz is available as a free download (normally $2.29) from the App Store. The game requires any iOS device running iOS 5 or later, and it has been optimized for the iPhone 5, 6, and 6 Plus. The game has in-app purchases that range between $1.19 and $57.99.