Lara Croft GO is Now Available for Download in the App Store
Square Enix Montreal has launched Lara Croft GO in the App Store today, the company’s next take on turn-based puzzler, based on the success of Hitman GO:
Lara Croft GO is a turn based puzzle-adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover well-kept secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom.
• Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack
• Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls
• Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps
• Solve more than 75 puzzles split into 5 chapters
• Collect ancient relics and unlock new outfits for Lara
Yesterday we saw Square Enix Montreal tease some of the game’s fantastic soundtracks and earlier reviews in iTunes for the game have given the game some high marks.
Below is a video shared by the developer on the making of Lara Croft GO:
Here’s the official launch trailer:
Click here to download Lara Croft GO in the App Store for $5.79 CAD. If you haven’t played Hitman GO, it’s currently on sale for $1.19, most likely discounted as part of Lara Croft GO’s launch today.