Rogers Next Issue Magazine App Rebranded to ‘Texture’
Rogers and its media partners have rebranded their Netflix-like magazine offering Next Issue to ‘Texture’. This update comes with a new look and navigation, plus a curated daily section called Highlights, which shows trending topics and collections. Also new is a section called Collections, which are curated based on your tastes.
New features of Texture:
- Check out Highlights, a section featuring content gathered for you daily by the Texture Editorial Team
- Dive deeper into your interests with our curated-for-you Collections
- Keep a pulse on what’s trending with New & Noteworthy and Top Stories updated throughout the day
- Search and browse topics across the full catalog, including back issues, and explore top or trending stories by category
- Add Favorites to My Library to quickly find the titles you know and love• Bookmark stories to My Collections and group them by theme for quick, anytime access
John Loughlin, CEO, Next Issue Media, said in a statement “People go to their known and trusted sources for news and entertainment, but they also love to discover stories that are off their radar.”
Texture is backed by Rogers Media, Condé Nast, Hearst Magazines, KKR, Meredith, News Corp, and Time Inc., offering over 160 magazines and access to 15,000 back issues—with access to 500,000 stories.
Pricing has stayed the same, starting at $9.99 per month for the entry subscription and $14.99 per month for the Premium Unlimited subscription.
Click here to download Texture for iOS in the App Store.