Shaw FreeRange TV Updated with Crash Fix, Easier Navigation
Shaw has released version 2.0 of their FreeRange TV iOS app, which allows subscribers to watch live TV on demand over Wi-Fi and cellular networks, plus allow offline viewing of select content.
Today’s update addresses a crash bug that affected first-time users logging in, while some tweaks have been made to navigation and accessing On Demand titles. Here’s the full changelog of what’s new:
What’s New in Version 2.0.0
– We’ve made it easier to browse On Demand titles with the addition of genres
– Quickly jump back to the On Demand or Live TV show you were viewing with the new mini-bar
– Navigation headers in the main menu can now be tapped
– “Change Household” in settings is now “Sign Out”
– Resolved crashing on first-time login that was impacting some new users
Shaw launched the new app last December, which allows up to five devices per account to be registered and max two viewing at the same time.
Click here to download Shaw FreeRange TV for iOS in the App Store.