If you’re a prepaid Koodo Mobile customer, the company has launched a promotion where Booster add-ons currently are being offered with a 2x bonus, applicable to local and roaming data, minutes and texts.
Here’s what’s available for Canada-wide data, minutes and texts:
- $10 – 100 MB data + 100 MB bonus
- $20 – 500 MB data + 500 MB bonus
- $30 – 1GB data + 1GB bonus
- $10 – 100 anytime mins + 100 mins bonus
- $20 – 250 anytime mins + 250 mins bonus
- $30 – 600 anytime mins + 600 mins bonus
- $10 – 25 long distance mins + 25 long distance mins bonus
- $20 – 100 long distance mins + 100 long distance mins bonus
- $30 – 300 long distance mins + 300 long distance mins bonus
For U.S. roaming Booster add-ons, they are also doubled right now:
- $5 – 50 MB + 50 MB bonus
- $20 – 500 MB + 500 MB bonus
- $5 – 25 mins + 25 mins bonus
- $20 – 250 mins + 250 mins bonus
- $5 – 250 texts + 250 texts bonus
- $20 – 1000 texts + 1000 texts bonus
As with all Booster add-ons, they never expire (as long as your account is active), plus unused minutes, text or data will be rolled over when you renew your base plan. If you’re a prepaid Koodo customer, this is the time to start adding some Boosters.
Other articles in the category: Telus
Telus CEO Spends $4 Million for 150,400 Additional Shares
Telus President and CEO Darren Entwistle recently purchased 150,400 additional common shares of the company, increasing his total holdings to 556,904 Telus common shares, announced the company on Monday. Based on Entwistle's share purchase date of March 13, 2023, at a price of around $26.57 each, it works out to $3,996,128 spent on Telus shares....
Telus EPP Price Increase Coming for Select Customers in April
The Telus Exclusive Partner Program (EPP) offers savings on cellphone plans and devices, a perk offered by employers as part of the program to their employees. Some Telus customers on EPP plans have recently been notified on their March billing statements of an upcoming price increase in April, iPhone in Canada can confirm. The price...
Telus Signs New Agreement with 6,500 Unionized Employees
Telus announced on Friday its employees in the Telecommunications Workers Union, United Steelworkers Local 1944 (TWU) bargaining unit voted to accept a tentative agreement reached by both parties earlier this month on March 6. The new four-year deal begins April 16, 2023 to March 31, 2027 and will include over 6,500 Telus employees across Canada. “We...