Amazon Canada has launched a bunch of deals leading up to its annual Prime Day shopping event for Prime members, on July 15-16, 2019.
Here’s are new deals announced today, which includes 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99 and also a $10 credit for those who stream Prime Video for the first time.
Check out the full list of deals below:
- Amazon Music – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier for just $0.99 and unlimited access to more than 50 million songs, ad-free.
- Prime Video – New and existing Prime members get a $10 Amazon.ca retail credit when you stream Prime Video for the first time between July 8 and 16.
- Audible – Enjoy three free audio books when you sign-up for a 90-day Audible free trial (eligible customers only).
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Kindle Unlimited can get their first three months of unlimited reading for $0.99 when they sign up.
- Amazon Photos – Try unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos and get a $15 credit towards your Amazon.ca account.
- Amazon Brands – Save up to 20% off furniture and décor from Rivet and Stone & Beam.
- Amazon Handmade – Prime members can save up to 30% on select Amazon Handmade products, including jewellery, wall art, home décor, kitchen supplies and gifts.
- Children’s Books (Buy one, give one) – Prime members receive up to 25% off Canadian children’s books and for every qualifying children’s book purchased on Amazon.ca from June 24 through August 18, 2019, Amazon Canada will donate $1 to First Book Canada, up to $100,000. Visit amazon.ca/buy1give1 to learn more.
Amazon also says Prime benefits also extend to Whole Foods Market: spend $10 at any location between July 8-16 and you’ll get a $10 off Amazon.ca printed code.
Starting July 10-16, visiting Amazon.ca/wfmprime will offer a 30% barcode for select items at Whole Foods Market locations across Canada.
Other articles in the category: Deals
Apple AirPods Pro 2 are Available at Boxing Day Prices Again
Costco.ca is offering a decent discount on Apple's AirPods Pro 2 earphones, bringing us back to pricing from Boxing Day 2022. You can now save $51 off their regular price of $329, bringing them down to $277.99. This 15% discount is the same as the sale price offered back in December. Launched in September, AirPods...
Amazon Deals: Eero Mesh WiFi Routers, Echo Devices, and More on Sale
Amazon has recently discounted a variety of its devices, offering customers the opportunity to save on their next device upgrades, especially if they missed out on deals from last year's Boxing Day and Black Friday. Among the discounted items are its eero mesh WiFi routers, Echo devices, Ring video doorbell and Amazon Fire Televisions. Notably,...
Here are Cellphone Plan Changes: Rogers, Telus, Bell and More from March 22
Here are the latest Canadian cellphone plan and device deals, plus other promos from wireless carriers such as Rogers, Telus and Bell, from our partner PlanHub. As always, the promos and plans may change at the last minute, but here they are as of Wednesday, March 22, 2023. Bell Noticeable price changes: Samsung phone deals: Samsung Galaxy...