Nomad’s Base Station Pro Introduces All-New Wireless Charging Tech
Last year, Nomad introduced its wireless charging Base Station featuring both wireless charging and fast USB-C charging in one and now, the California-based company has launched an upgraded Base Station Pro, that has been designed from the ground up and features an all-new wireless charging technology.
The new Base Station Pro integrates Aira’s FreePower wireless charging tech, featuring one seamless surface created from an 18 coil matrix for a seamless charging experience. With FreePower, the Base Station Pro can intelligently charge up to 3 devices in any orientation.
Below are some of the charger’s main features:
- Slate gray aluminum chassis and black padded leather charging surface
- All devices can charge simultaneously at up to 5W each
- Works with Airpods and other wireless charging earbuds
- Powered by a 27W USB-C PD charger included in the box
- Intelligent multi-device charging that individually optimizes power for each device
Pre-orders of Nomad’s Base Station Pro are set to begin in November. In the meantime, check out the following YouTube video demo.