Telus has Boxing Day deals available for 2020—check out what’s available below…
- $75/20GB Peace of Mind ‘unlimited’ data plan
- $85/20GB Peace of Mind Connect ‘unlimited’ data plan (shareable data)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G on Bring-it-Back (save up to $1,415)
- Get up to $750 off Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G with Bring‑It‑Back
- Get up to $1,150 off the HUAWEI P40 series for a limited time
- Get up to $405 off Google Pixel devices with Bring‑It‑Back
- Get up to $760 off the latest iPhone devices with Bring‑It‑Back
- Save up to $852 on iPhone XS Max Silver 512GB
For those shopping online, Telus says you can “get a $55 bill credit and $45 connection fee waiver on all online Mobility orders.”
Telus also says you can save up to 50% on accessories right now.
Now, if you’re activating a new device with Telus or any of the Big 3 wireless carriers, you’re best to do so at Walmart or other dealers, as bonus gift cards are usually available.
Other articles in the category: Telus
Telus EPP Price Increase Coming for Select Customers in April
The Telus Exclusive Partner Program (EPP) offers savings on cellphone plans and devices, a perk offered by employers as part of the program to their employees. Some Telus customers on EPP plans have recently been notified on their March billing statements of an upcoming price increase in April, iPhone in Canada can confirm. The price...
Telus Signs New Agreement with 6,500 Unionized Employees
Telus announced on Friday its employees in the Telecommunications Workers Union, United Steelworkers Local 1944 (TWU) bargaining unit voted to accept a tentative agreement reached by both parties earlier this month on March 6. The new four-year deal begins April 16, 2023 to March 31, 2027 and will include over 6,500 Telus employees across Canada. “We...
Public Mobile Offering $40/15GB Promo Plan with Free SIM Card
Telus prepaid brand Public Mobile is advertising a $40/15GB promo plan right now, while also noting it is offering free SIM cards with free shipping, until March 31, 2023. The $40/15GB promo plan first debuted last fall for existing customers, seemingly as a way to switch legacy customers over to the new plan which offered...