You Can Now Download macOS Big Sur 11.2 with Bluetooth Fixes and More
Apple has made macOS Big Sur 11.2 available for download, which improves Bluetooth and also addresses some bugs. The release comes the same day after new iOS 14.5 betas were made available.
- External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) using an HDMI to DVI converter
- Edits to Apple ProRAW photos in the Photos app may not save
- iCloud Drive could turn off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Documents Folders option
- System Preferences may not unlock when entering your administrator password
- Globe key may not display the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed
We’re waiting to see if this update will fix the random reboot issue with M1 MacBook Airs.
You can update your Mac by going to the Apple menu > About this Mac > Software Update.