iPhone 13 Pro Max Gets DisplayMate’s ‘Best Smartphone Display’ Award
The display experts over at DisplayMate have just published their review of the iPhone 13 Pro Max, awarding it with their prestigious title of the ‘Best Smartphone Display.’
DisplayMate specializes in proprietary advanced scientific display calibration and mathematical display optimization to deliver unsurpassed objective performance, picture quality, and accuracy for all types of displays including video and computer monitors, projectors, TVs, and mobile displays.
According to DisplayMate’s extensive lab testing and measurements, the iPhone 13 Pro Max has “a very impressive excellent top tier world class smartphone display with close to text book perfect calibration accuracy and performance that is visually indistinguishable from perfect.”
“Based on our objective lab tests and measurements the iPhone 13 Pro Max receives a displaymate best smartphone display award earning displaymate’s highest ever display performance grade of a+ and setting or matching 12 smartphone display performance records including 6 that are visually indistinguishable from perfect.”
Some of the iPhone 13 Pro Max Display performance enhancements from the iPhone 12 Pro Max include the following:
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max has a higher 120 Hz display refresh rate compared to 60 Hz for the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max has 27% higher maximum display brightness than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max has higher absolute colour accuracy than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max has 25% higher display power efficiency than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max has a 20% smaller display slot than on the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max has the same 458 PPI display as the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
You can check out the full DisplayMate review at the source page here.