Lululemon for iOS, which allows users to browse and shop for lululemon gear from anywhere, has been updated with Apple Pay support.
The latest update to the app also brings support for iOS 10. After releasing the update, the app was featured in the Canadian App Store. Here is a full list of the app’s features:
Get the gear:
• You’ll find high-quality photos of product taken from every angle and a zoom-in feature that lets you nerd out hard on every technical detail.
• Inventory-check your local store and find out right from your phone if your size and colour are in stock.
• Favourites: So many products to love, so little time! Add products to your Favorites list so you can easily come back to them later.
• eGift Cards: Buy electronic gift cards for your family and friends through the app and send them directly to their email.
• Store Locator: Find store hours and locations right on your phone.
Manage your account:
• Use Touch ID to make sign-in easy; rest assured, your fingerprint data is protected and safe.
• My Account: Update your profile and subscribe to product emails in the improved Account settings.
• Store your preferences and purchase information to make checkout a breeze. And of course, standard shipping is always complimentary.
Lululemon was founded in Vancouver, British Columbia, in 1998; the first Lululemon athletica store shared space with a yoga studio.