Apple has released Swift Playgrounds 2.0 in the App Store, which now lets users “subscribe to playgrounds from your favorite third-party creators, then browse and download their content directly within Swift Playgrounds.”
Here’s what’s new:
• Subscriptions automatically show new playgrounds when available and alert you to updates
• New robots including IBM’s TJBot and Mekamon are available from the Add Subscriptions button
• New content gallery shows all playgrounds including third-party subscriptions in a single view
• Documentation for iOS features and commands is now available from the Help button and the tools menu
• Locations button lets you open playgrounds from the Files app on your iPad
According to Apple, third party robot playgrounds previously bundled in Swift Playgrounds are now available directly from authors when you look through subscriptions.
Click here to download Swift Playgrounds 2.0 in the App Store.