YouTube Capture has released a major 2.0 update which allows users to now pause and resume recording, stitch clips to make a video, rearrange and trim clips plus add a soundtrack to your video from the app’s audio library or your own iTunes collection.
What’s New in Version 2.0.0
* Pause and resume recording
* Stitch together multiple clips into a seamless video
* Rearrange or trim individual clips
* Add a soundtrack from your music collection or Capture’s expanded audio library
* Major bug fixes and stability improvements
* iOS7 compatibility improvements
The video below shares more about this 2.0 update:
The YouTube partners blog cites how its members are using the app to film vlogs on the go, such as this clip shared by Arnold Schwarzenegger (love this quote):
YouTube Capture launched back in December of last year.
Click here to download YouTube Capture—it’s free.