Bell’s Virgin Mobile is set to launch 11 new prepaid plans starting on August 16, 2018, which range from $5 per month to $65 per month.
Here’s what’s available, according to internal documents seen by MobileSyrup:
- $5 – 10 minutes of province-wide talk; Canada/USA texts at $0.30/each, SMS at $0.50/each
- $15 – Unlimited text plan
- $25 – Unlimited text plan + 250MB
- $25 – 150 minutes province-wide talk
- $30 – 150 minutes province-wide + 250MB
- $40 – 150 minutes province-wide + 500MB (assuming 500MB; post says 250MB?)
- $35 – Unlimited province-wide talk and text
- $45 – Unlimited province-wide talk and text + 2GB
- $55 – Unlimited province-wide talk and text + 3GB
- $65 – Unlimited province-wide talk and text + 4GB
The $5 plan charges texts at 30 cents each and SMS at 50 cents each. All plans have $0.40/minute pay-per-use and voice call overages, while data overages are billed at $0.05 per megabyte.
- 500MB data for $20/month
- 1GB data for $30/month
These plans will be available starting tomorrow across Canada, and those customers who enroll for ‘Auto Top Up’ with their credit card can get 10% extra funds.
Also, if you’re an existing Virgin Mobile customer, don’t forget their Cineplex 2 for 1 coupon promo starts tomorrow as well.