Rogers has posted student pricing for its Ignite Internet and Wireless offerings on their website.
Here are the following Ignite Internet rates for one year (no contract):
- Rogers Ignite 30: $45/month, 30 Mbps down, 5 Mbps upload; 300GB data
- Rogers Ignite 60: $55/month, 60 Mbps down, 5 Mbps upload; 300GB data
- Rogers Ignite 100u: $65/month: 100 Mbps down, 10 Mbps upload; unlimited data
- Rogers Ignite 250u: $75/month: 250 Mbps down, 20 Mbps upload; unlimited data
Also, if you add Starter TV, you can save an additional $10 off per month on your Student Internet Plan.
The Rogers website says the Internet pricing is for new customers only.
For wireless, below are the following promos on Share Everything plans (includes Canada-wide calling, unlimited messaging, Roger Roam Like Home, Rogers GameCentre LIVE, 24 months of Spotify or shomi or texture).
The prices include the $5 per month promo for an extra 2GB of data:
- 5GB + 2GB: $130 per month on a 2-year plan
- 7GB + 2GB: $145 per month on a 2-year plan
- 10GB + 2GB: $160 per month on a 2-year plan
In order to qualify for these promos, Rogers will require your student number, educational institution and email address.
The fine print reads students in Quebec and Manitoba require a minimum 6GB Share Everything plan to get the 2GB data promo, while BYOD tab is excluded. The offers are available for new customers who activate a primary line, or existing customers who add an extra line or get a hardware upgrade on an eligible plan.