Retailer The Source has launched an Apple Savings Event, offering a variety of Apple products on sale, including various Macs, iPads and more.
Here are the savings available:
- 13.3-inch MacBook Air – save $150
- 16-inch MacBook Pro – save $300
- 10.2-inch iPad 32GB – save $50
- iPad mini Smart Cover – save $5
- 10.5-inch iPad Air Smart Cover – save $10
- Powerbeats – save $50
- Beats urBeats – save $32
- BeatsX Wireless in-ear Earphones – save $60
- iPod touch 7th gen – save $20
These savings are in the typical range for sales on Apple products. Not exactly huge, but just money saved if you were going to buy these items anyway from Apple.ca.
If you’re going to buy the 10.2-inch iPad, price match it at Staples and use coupon 4864272596 for $30 off.
Apple is rumoured to launch iPhone 9 or iPhone SE 2 in March, and with it could come updates to other Mac and iPad products. If updates are released for the latter, we may see some price reductions on older models.