Apple has shared its latest Today at Apple tutorial on YouTube, teaching you how to take ‘expressive’ pet portraits on iPhone.
“Learn how to take expressive pet portraits on iPhone with photographer Sophie Gamand and Jahmyra from Today at Apple,” says the video’s description, which says you will need an iPhone 11 or later to participate.
Check out the following overview of the Today at Apple session below:
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:47 – Jahmyra meets Sophie Gamand (@sophiegamand)
- 2:28 – Step 1: Get on their level
- 4:58 – Step 2: Tune in to the animal’s energy
- 6:21 – Step 3: Let personalities shine with extras
- 8:57 – Sophie shares unexpected pet portraits
- 9:38 – Final expressive pet portraits revealed
- 9:44 – Jahmyra discusses her top three takeaways