New iPad Video Tutorials Showcase Split View, Apple Pencil and More [WATCH]
Apple has shared a couple new iPad video tutorials today on its main YouTube channel, to showcase features of their tablets.
How to draw on screenshots with Apple Pencil on iPad or iPad Pro
How to use two apps at once
The videos shared are part of Apple’s new iPad website section dedicated to “How to do even more with iPad”, which shares tips such as:
- How to master multiple emails at the same time
- How to work with the powerful new Dock.
- How to do even more with multitasking
- How to browse files from all your cloud service apps in one place
- How to easily manage your files and folders
- How to draw on screenshots with Apple Pencil
- How to sketch in Notes with Apple Pencil
- How to scan, sign, and send documents in Notes
- How to mark stuff up with Apple Pencil
- How to convert your handwritten notes into type
- How to get the most out of the keyboard
- How to get around easily with Multi-Touch
- How to copy and paste across different devices
- How to edit a photo and erase a stranger
You can bet Apple will upload the rest of their video tutorials for iPad seen on their “how to” site to YouTube soon.
Apple’s latest 6th generation iPad now supports Apple Pencil and debuts at a slightly cheaper starting price compared to least year, at $429 CAD for the entry 32GB model.