Hey everyone, I have some exciting news for you today! A lot of people have been emailing me and asking me to start forums on this blog. Well, I have decided to give it a shot! With the assistance of my talented friend Greg, from BCMBlog.com, we have created the first ever iPhone in Canada online community, dedicated only to the iPhone and nothing else!
How Do I Visit the iPhone in Canada Forums?
- First things first, register as a user! Registration is completely FREE! It will let you post and keep up to date on the latest talk about the iPhone in Canada, and what your fellow Canadian iPhone users are gossiping about!
- Now that you’ve registered, visit the forums and post away!
- I have set out some “title ranks” for members that like to keep track of their posts. Starting out, everyone will be ranked as “iPhone Infants“…as you post more, your rank will move higher in seniority let’s say. Who will be the one on top? What will be the next rank? You’ll have to post and find out!
- Enjoy the forums everybody. I’m still adding a few things and making tweaks. Let me know if there are any problems or if you have feedback. Cheers! 🙂
- For those skimming and not really reading my posts (I know you guys are out there, I sometimes skim my posts too), CLICK HERE to visit the iPhone in Canada forums!
Side notes: I would like these forums to be a relatively diplomatic place for all iPhone users to post and discuss all things iPhone related. So please let’s try to help out each other, and not get involved in flame wars and such! Remember, we were all iPhone newbies at one point or another!
Once again, thanks again to everyone for visiting my blog all the time! Never in my dreams would I have thought this site would grow so fast. Also, special thanks to my sponsors as well!