Amazon Prime Day 2020 in Canada will take place on Tuesday, October 13 and Wednesday, October 14, according to the company, taking place just after Canadian Thanksgiving.
Amazon says Prime Day 2020 in Canada will start on Tuesday just after midnight PT, also available for the U.S., U.K, U.A.E, Spain, Singapore, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, China, Belgium, Austria, Australia—and Turkey and Brazil for the first time.
“This year’s Prime Day is the perfect opportunity for Prime members to get their holiday shopping done early from the comfort of their homes – and to have more time to spend with their family and friends throughout the season,” said Jeff Wilke, Amazon CEO Worldwide Consumer, in a statement.
“In the midst of an unprecedented year, we’re committed to making this the most successful Prime Day ever for small businesses and excited for members worldwide to discover new ways to support local entrepreneurs and save big on everything they need and love,” added Wilke.
Early Prime Day deals are available now:
- Amazon Devices – Starting today, get two Echo Dot devices for $49.98 and save $90.
- Starting October 6, save $45 on Echo Auto and save $40 on Echo Show 5.
- Amazon Music – For just $0.99, Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier with unlimited access to tens of millions of songs, ad-free.
- Prime Video – Starting October 8, stream anything on Prime Video and get a $10 Amazon credit.
- Gift Cards – Reload $100 or more on your gift card balance and get a $7.50 promotional credit.
- For the Home – Save on Zinus Mattress favourites, up to 20% on select smart home products, $30 when you spend $150 on select Bosch tools, and more.
Amazon Prime costs $7.99 per month in Canada or $79.99 per year. Stay tuned as we’ll have all the deals for you for Prime Day next month.