Earlier this week Apple teased a one-day Black Friday sale, and based on the timezone in Australia and New Zealand, we now know what the offers are for this shopping event.
Apple is offering gifts up to $200 AUD (about $200 CAD) in Australia and $215 NZD ($203 CAD) in New Zealand as part of its Black Friday offers.
Here’s what’s available:
- iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus: Apple Gift Card worth up to $70 AUD ($70 CAD)
- iPad Pro/iPad Air 2/iPad mini 4: Apple Gift Card worth up to $140 AUD ($140 CAD)
- Apple Watch Series 1: Apple Gift Card worth up to $35 AUD ($35 CAD)
- MacBook/13-inch MacBook Pro/15-inch MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/iMac/Mac Pro: Apple Gift Card worth up to $200 AUD ($200 CAD)
- Apple TV: Apple Gift Card worth up to $35 AUD ($35 CAD)
What you’ll notice is Apple’s latest products—such as iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2 and MacBook Pro with Touch Bar—aren’t eligible for these Black Friday gift card offers. Looks like Apple is trying to push out older stock for a one-day sale.
We can expect similar gift card denominations when Apple Canada’s Black Friday sale starts tomorrow.