Apple TV+ is set to premiere a new sports docuseries called ‘Greatness Code’, set to debut in Canada and beyond on July 10, 2020.
The exclusive docuseries “is a landmark short-form unscripted series that spotlights untold stories from the greatest athletes in the world,” with seven episodes available in the first season, featuring the following athletes:
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist LeBron James
- Six-time Super Bowl champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Olympic gold medalist and co-captain of the US Women’s National Soccer Team Alex Morgan
- Record-holding Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White
- World’s fastest man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt
- Five-time Olympic gold medalist and 15-time world champion swimmer Katie Ledecky
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
Apple says ‘Greatness Code’ will be available globally and is a co-production between Religion of Sports (co-founded by Gotham Chopra, Tom Brady, Michael Strahan) and Uninterrupted (LeBron James and Maverick Carter), while directed by Gotham Chopra.
At a time when sports fans are missing out on live sports due to COVID-19, any sports content is welcome (like The Last Dance on Netflix).