According to a blog post released on the Clash of Clans official website, the October 2016 update has been released to the public. The update brings new features including a new defence, a revamp to army training, loads of new content, and much more.
Users can now train two full armies with two simple taps, in addition to a new feature called “Friendly Wars” that allows friends to face off in 5v5 battles. Here is a full list of features included in the new update:
– Introducing the Bomb Tower at Town Hall 8!
– New troop levels: Dragon, Baby Dragon, Wizard
– New defense Levels: X-Bow, Mortar, Hidden Tesla
– 25 more wall pieces to Town Hall 11
– Lots of upgrade costs and times reduced
– Rebalancing, including Witch and Skeleton Spell buffs
– Clan Wars loot and Clan XP rules revisited
– Continued balancing changes to Clan Wars matchmaking
Clash of Clans is a freemium mobile MMO strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012. Players can conjoin to create clans, groups of up to fifty people who can then partake in Clan Wars together, donate and receive troops, and talk with each other.
Clash of Clans is available as a free download from the App Store. The app requires any device running iOS 5.1.1 or later and contains in-app purchases ranging from $6.99 to $139.99.