Apple has just published a new tutorial video on its Support channel on YouTube, showing how you can change your Apple Watch face and complications right from your Apple Watch, and then share your customized watch face with a friend.
To customize the watch face on your Apple Watch, here’s what you need to do:
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display.
- Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it. For example, you might change the color of the second hand or the markings on the watch face.
- Swipe all the way to the left to edit complications. Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to change it. You can also add complications from other apps.
- When you’re finished, press the Digital Crown to save your changes.
- Tap the watch face to set it as your current face.
Check out the following video for a better idea of how to customize and share your Apple watch faces.